We have released a wide variety of CAN-BUS devices, this USB to CAN Analyzer Adapter can be used with these devices. You can easily import the acquired CAN-BUS data to your computer for analysis. With the help of the supporting software, you can use this USB-CAN Analyzer to develop, test, manage, and maintain CAN Bus network, as well as receiving, sending, analyzing CAN data. We will continue to update the software, fix known bugs, and add new features. If you have problems or have good suggestions during use, please leave a message in the FAQ or post to the forum.
Compared with the $50 or more expensive USB to CAN Adapter, CAN-BUS Tester, or CAN-BUS Sniffer, the USB to CAN Analyzer Adapter Converter only needs half the price, but it is even more convenient and easy to use. You can just communicate your CAN-BUS device with your computer via the USB cable, then this tiny case will work as your can bus analyzer tool, can bus diagnostic tools, or can bus scanner.
You can see an onboard green jumper cap as the following figure shown. When you add this jumper on, a 120Ω terminating resistor will be added to the circuit. Conversely, when you remove the jumper cap, the resistor will not be added into the circuit. Normally, you need to keep this jumper cap because the CAN device under test and the CAN analyzer are at the ends of the CAN network. If you want to know more, please check 120-ohm terminating resistor page from NI.
- • Easily import the acquired CAN-BUS data to your computer for analysis via USB.
- • Optimized the conversion protocol, improved conversion efficiency.
- • Saving the customized settings automatically.
- • Hex number converts to the Decimal number visualized in the software. The decimal number shows both values with the symbol and without symbol, no need to use a calculator.
- • Customized receiving ID, easy to debug.
- • Visualized CAN-BUS status. Convenient for analyzing CAN-BUS problem.
- • Can be saved as Excel or TXT file.
- • Receiving data can be refreshed and checked in order.
- • Integrated TVS Surge Protection
- • Including 120 ohms matched resistance.
- • Support CAN2.0A(Standard) and CAN2.0B（Expansion）
- • CAN baud rate（5K~1M）, customized CAN baud rate.
- • CAN send and receive data with time tag，can show the receiving data in order，can refresh data easily.
- • Data can be sent by a single frame, multiple frames, manually, regularly, you can even set a certain time to send.
- • Response to data received from a certain ID.
- • Can check CAN Bus status manually.
- • Can set to receive from the wanting ID directly, without setting filtering ID or shield ID.
- • 4 working mode
- • Standard Mode: CAN communication
- • Loop Mode: Self-testing, in this mode, the analyzer will send and receive data itself, and also send data to CAN Bus.
- • Quiet Mode: Only use to monitor CAN Bus without influence.
- • Loop Quiet Mode: Warm testing
- • Data can be saved as TXT or Excel.
- • Baud rate of virtual COM port can also be modified, default baud rate over 1M, so don’t need to worry about conversion efficiency.
- • All customized settings saved automatically.
- • Easy secondary development，only need to handle 1 command.
- • Transparent Transition function
- • Software supports English
- • 1 x USB-CAN Analyzer
- • 1 x USB Cable