AHT20 is a new generation of temperature and humidity sensor embedded with a dual-row flat and no-lead SMD package, suitable for the reflow soldering. AHT20 is equipped with a newly designed ASIC chip: an improved MEMS semiconductor capacitive humidity sensor, and a standard on-chip temperature sensor.
The performance of AHT20 is more stable in harsh environments compared with the previous generation of temperature and humidity sensor such as Grove - Temperature & Humidity Sensor Pro (AM2302/DHT22), as a matter of fact, AHT20 is fittable in most industrial scenarios.
• Temperature measurement range -40 ~ 85°C, Humidity measurement range 0 ~ 100% RH
• Digital output, Grove I2C interface
• Excellent long-term stability
• SMD package suitable for reflow soldering
• Quick response and strong anti-interference ability