This tiny ESP8266 development board is a small version of our WiFi deauther projects. It comes installed with the latest ESP8266 Deauther software. With this software, you can perform different attacks to test WiFi networks.
• The ESP8266 does only support 2.4GHz.
• This development board is designed specially for Spacehuhn's great project: ESP8266 Deauther. It has been authorized by him and officially supported.
• Only ~80mA power usage
• TP4056+PL5353A battery protection solution
• Included 2dB antenna
• All GPIO breakouts and 3.3 and 5V output
• 2 LEDs to indicate battery charging status (Red:Charging,Green:Full)
• Protection: short, over charging, over discharging, temperature
GPIOs and Hardware info:
• Display: SH1106 1.3" OLED
• Display SDA: GPIO 5 (D1)
• Display SCL/SCK: GPIO 4 (D2)
• WS2812b LED: GPIO 15 (D8)
• Button Up: GPIO 12
• Button Down: GPIO 13
• Button Select: GPIO 14
• High Light LED: GPIO16
• All ESP07 pins break out
What is inside:
• Deauther MiNi x1
• 2db antenna x1
• Female header x2
• Battery connector x1
• Only for testing and educational purposes against your own devices.
• Please check the legal regulations for your country to make sure you don't violate any laws.