This ESP8266 development board comes with an integrated 18650 charging system, OLED display and a 3 way momentary slide switch. It comes installed with the latest ESP8266 Deauther software. With this software, you can perform different attacks to test WiFi networks. You can also use it to develop your own software. It is simple to use, just like any other ESP8266 development board.
• The newest software version is V2.1.0. If you receive old version you can update it yourself.
• This product does not include 18650 battery.
• Power cost is around 80~100mA. If you use 3500 mAh 18650 battery this board theoretically could work 35 hours.
• The ESP8266 does only support 2.4GHz.
• This development board is designed specially for Spacehuhn's great project: ESP8266 Deauther. It has been authorized by him and officially supported.
• Only ~80mA power usage
• Up to 35h of battery life with a 3500mAh 18650 cell
• Charging current: 500mA
• Included 8dB antenna
• Included 2 acrylic case
• 7 GPIO breakouts and 3.3 and 5V output
• 4 LEDs to indicate battery status in real time
• Power button: Click to turn on, double click to turn off
• Protection: short, over charging, over discharging, temperature, polarity