DSTIKE WiFi Deauther OLED V5
DSTIKE Deauther Wristand V2
DSTIKE Deauther Monster V3
This ESP8266 development board comes with an integrated 18650 charging system, OLED display and a 3 way momentary slide switch. It comes installed with the latest ESP8266 Deauther software.
With this software, you can perform different attacks to test WiFi networks. You can also use it to develop your own software. It is simple to use, just like any other ESP8266 development board.
• The newest software version is V2.1.0. If you receive old version you can update it yourself.
• This product does not include 18650 battery. We recommed two LG 3350 mAh flat 18650 battery.
• The ESP8266 does only support 2.4GHz.
• This development board is designed specially for Spacehuhn's great project: ESP8266 Deauther. It has been authorized by him and officially supported.
- • Only ~100mA power usage
- • Up to 35h of battery life with a 3500mAh 18650 cell
- • Charging current: 500mA
- • Included 8dB antenna
- • Included 2 acrylic case
- • Reverse LED indicate wrong battery direction
- • Power button: Click to turn on, double click to turn off, long click will open high light LED
- • Protection: short, over charging, over discharging, temperature, polarity
GPIOs and Hardware info:
- • Display: SH1106 1.3" OLED
- • Display SDA: GPIO 5 (D1)
- • Display SCL/SCK: GPIO 4 (D2)
- • WS2812b LED: GPIO 15 (D8)
- • Button Up: GPIO 12
- • Button Down: GPIO 13
- • Button Select: GPIO 14
- • High Light LED: GPIO16
• Breakout Pins:
What is inside:
- • Deauther Monster x1
- • 10pin header x1
- • 8db antenna x1
- • Screw x8
- • Copper support pack x4
- • Acrylic case x2
- • Li-battery connector x1
- • Only for testing and educational purposes against your own devices.
- • Please check the legal regulations for your country to make sure you don't violate any laws.