Deauther Wrist Band is still an ESP8266 development board, but you can wear it like a smartwatch. This ESP8266 development board comes with a 600mAh battery, OLED display and a 3-way momentary slide switch. It comes installed with the latest ESP8266 Deauther software. With this software, you can perform different attacks to test WiFi networks.
• The ESP8266 does only support 2.4GHz.
• This development board is designed specially for Spacehuhn's great project: ESP8266 Deauther. It has been authorized by him and officially supported.
• Only ~80mA power usage
• Up to around 7h work time
• Charging current: 200mA
• Indicate charging LED (Red means charging, off means full)
• Included 8dB antenna and 2dB antenna
• Power Switch (Strongly recommend turn it off when charging)
• Protection: short, over charging, over discharging, temperature
GPIOs and Hardware info:
• Display: SH1106 1.3" OLED
• Display SDA: GPIO 5 (D1)
• Display SCL/SCK: GPIO 4 (D2)
• WS2812b LED: GPIO 15 (D8)
• Button Up: GPIO 12
• Button Down: GPIO 13
• Button Select: GPIO 14
• High Light LED: GPIO16
• Side Button: GPIO0,GPIO2,RST
What is inside:
• Deauther Wistbank x1
• 8db antenna x1
• 2db antenna x1
• Only for testing and educational purposes against your own devices.
• Please check the legal regulations for your country to make sure you don't violate any laws.